The Ph.D Program in Neuroscience at USC offers students a broad-based curriculum and state-of-the-training in modern neuroscience methods and techniques. More than 100 faculty from 18 departments participate in the program.
To learn how to apply, to browse our curriculum offerings, and to find out about graduate student life both at USC and in the greater LA area, follow the links on the right to the various pages in this section.
USC Research Resources
USC houses a number of institutes and centers that focus on various aspects of Neuroscience. New centers are constantly being developed to keep pace with cutting-edge technologies. Check out the links below for a sampling of our research resources.
- Broad Institute for Integrative Biology and Stem Cell Research
- Center for Vision Science and Technology
- Dornsife Cognitive Neuroscience Imaging Center
- Neurobiology Section
- Program in Hearing & Communication Neuroscience
- Brain and Creativity Institute
- Andrus Gerontology Center
- Zilkha Neurogenetics Institute
- Biomimetic MicroElectronic Systems Engineering Research Center
- Institute for the Developing Mind of Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- Developmental Neuroscience Program of Children’s Hospital Los Angeles