- Cellular Neurobiology
- Membranes & Transport
Berenice A. Benayoun
- How is remodeling of chromatin landscapes during aging and in response to longevity interventions determined and regulated?
- How are specific aspects of transcriptions regulated and impaired during aging?
- What role does sex, an important yet understudied factor in aging and longevity, play in the regulation of aging?
Karen T Chang
- Drosophila models for Down syndrome and Alzheimer’s disease
- Mechanisms regulating synaptic vesicle endocytosis
- Mechanisms underlying synaptic plasticity
- Mechanisms of mitochondrial trafficking
- Mitochondrial dynamics in neurological disorders
Dion Kai Dickman
- Synapse development, function, and plasticity in Drosophila